Dave is the founder of Bulletproof and author of New York Times bestseller The Bulletproof Diet, is a Silicon Valley investor and technology entrepreneur who spent two decades and more than one million dollars to hack his own biology.
Dave is the creator of the widely popular Bulletproof Coffee, host of the #1 health podcast, Bulletproof Radio.
Through his work Dave provides information, techniques and keys to taking control of and improving your biochemistry, your body and your mind so they work in unison, helping you execute at levels far beyond what you’d expect, without burning out, getting sick, or allowing stress to control your decisions.
"Polyphenols change your gut bacteria, which then change your mitochondria because your gut bacteria talk to your mitochondria via different chemicals.” -Dave Asprey
- Podcast: Bulletproof Radio
- Article: The Guardian - Why healthy eating and exercise aren’t enough
- Article: Men’s Health - The Bulletproof Coffee Founder Has Spent $1 Million in His Quest to Live to 180
- Video: TEDx - Hacking yourself
- Book: The Bulletproof Diet: Lose Up to a Pound a Day, Reclaim Energy and Focus, Upgrade Your Life
- Book: Super Human: The Bulletproof Plan to Age Backward and Maybe Even Live Forever
- Book: Headstrong: The Bulletproof Plan to Activate Untapped Brain Energy to Work Smarter and Think Faster-in Just Two Weeks
- Book: Game Changers: What Leaders, Innovators, and Mavericks Do to Win at Life
- Video Podcast: The Brain Warrior's Way Podcast - Brain & Body Hacking with Dave Asprey
- Video Podcast: How To REVERSE YOUR AGE & BIOHACK Your Life So You LIVE LONGER | Dave Asprey & Lewis Howes
- Video Podcast: Dave Asprey: Be Kind, Be Lazy, Be Bulletproof (Moonshots Podcast)
More from Neurohacker:
- Podcast: Biohacking for Longevity: Getting Older Doesn’t Have to Suck
- Podcast: Fasting - Dave Asprey - Neuroscience
- Blog: Transcript: Dave Asprey Interview on Biohacking for Longevity
- Blog: Scientifically Proven Ways Fasting Benefits the Body and Brain